Friday, February 3, 2012

reusing the old things

One of my favorite things to do is to go to flea markets. I never know the treasures that I may find and it’s always something different each time ago. I live not to far from the small little town that I grew up in and driving down Main Street I can’t help but pull into some of my favorite small town shops. I love the old farmhouse style and I am always trying to find creative ways to spruce up our small home and thanks to Pinterest the ideas never seem to end. Here are two of my latest favorite photos and of course I will be hoping to locate them this year at some point during my treasure hunting days. Clicking on the photo will take you to the original source.

I will have my eyes wide open for some of these! I have the perfect kitchen spot! sb

Have a blessed day.
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!